If this is your first visit, please note that this website is under construction and may drastically change at any time. You will have to register before you can post: click the register link on the right to proceed.

orange451

23 posts
0 likes
Posted December 30th 2018, 02:10 PM
Hello! Welcome to the First Recon website! The site is still under construction, but the layout is already much nicer than it was before; Feel free to create an account! This website will serve as a means to post updates for my programming and game development. It's also a nice way to test out web-development!

About Me

I'm a 23 year old studying Computer Programming and Chinese at Georgia Southern University. I love writing games and engines, and I hope that I can create something that people will enjoy.

First Recon

First Recon is a game I'm developing in Java with OpenGL. It's built off of my own game engine, and I hope it'll bring people some enjoyment! The game used to be written in Game Maker. Unfortunately, Game Maker didn't provide enough under-the-hood functionality to create what I wanted to make. I turned to Java as it's a language I know well, and I probably wont write anything faster using C++.
orange451

23 posts
0 likes
Posted December 31st 2018, 01:10 AM
This is a test post ^^
E051

2 posts
0 likes
Posted December 31st 2018, 01:11 AM
I'm small arm
ExercitusMortem

1 posts